axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.7.0 integration with Apache Geronimo ?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:18:49 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Thanks a lot for your contribution so far !  Geronimo project is very
important user for Axis2 and your contribution/inputs are also
significant for us. As you may know currently we are in a process to
release Axis2 1.6.0 together with other related projects some of the
team members are busy with 1.6.0 release and most of them are busy
with their other commitments. I saw Andreas has commented on some of
your issues but apologize if you don't get wider attention for your
mails/ issues.

We also have a plan to improve JAX-WS support in Axis2 and pass the
TCK too probably with 1.7.0 release. We are happy to review your
patches and apply them to our next release hopefully we can start some
large scale JAX-WS improvements after current 1.6.0 release cycle.
Hope you and Geronimo team also could help out with those efforts.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com