axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Todor Boev <rinsv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Axis2 handle empty REST messages?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:55:16 GMT
Forgot to add that in my particular use case I use JSON. It was pretty
easy to patch the JSON OMBuilder to return nothing but the rest of
Axis can't cope with that since the only thing to signify nothing is
to return null. There apparently is no such thing as an empty
OMElement to return out of OMBuilder.processMessage()