axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][TRANSPORT] Release Axis2 Transport -1.6.0
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 06:26:39 GMT
Honestly I'm not entirely on board with this release (not sure whether it
matters since I'm not a committer). There's a number of open issues in the
Axis2 transports project and some of them are crucial from the user
perspective (eg: TRANSPORTS-1, TRANSPORTS-16, TRANSPORTS-33, TRANSPORTS-34).
it doesn't sound correct to me to call a 1.6.0 release without fixing at
least a reasonable number of these issues. So +0 from me.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <
sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> This is a call for votes to release  Axis2 Transport 1.6.0.
>
> JIRA issues fixed in this release can be found here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRANSPORTS-22
>
> ( According to JIRA there is only one issue fixed for this release but
> there can be other changes and improvements to release.

I'm not sure how true this is. But I think you can add
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4723 to the list. This was
committed in mid 2010, and I believe the last transports release was on
2009?

Thanks,
Hiranya