axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ping Liu <pingpinga...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Axis2-4170 fix to approve
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 08:01:54 GMT
Hi Sagara,

This is for Axis2-4170 we discussed before.  I attached the same comment
below in the JIRA issue tracking for Axis2-4170.

Finally, I was able to successfully test the service.  The good news is the
test was passed and the changes are working.

Both test client (TestClient) and the service implementation
(SendSmsServiceSkeleton) are mocked cases.  But they are good enough to
serve a purpose to verify that the fix is working.  Meanwhile, it also
verifies that the WSDL/XSD files that Vincent provided are correct.  The
test is performed with the original WSDL/XSD.

I am attaching three files as follows:

    1. kernel.patch

        All changes are in the single Java source file
WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.java under kernel, in the following three
methods:

        populateService()
        setup()
        populateOperations()

    2. checkin.txt

        This file iterates the changes and can be pasted in when checking in
the code.

    3. axis2-4170_generated_parlayx.zip

        This is the test project that contains the generated code itself as
well as my service implementation and test client.

I think it is good to go for checkin.  Please let me know if you have any
question or comment about it.

Thanks Sagara!

Ping