axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <>
Subject Best way for refactoring ?
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:26:07 GMT
I started to refactor some codes in ADB RPCUtil and BeanUtil classes.
My objectives are move repetitive codes into small manageable methods
, breakdown long flows into some manageable format , increase the
readability and make it clear for future enhancement. I'm not planning
to change any functionality or public methods hence these modification
will be local for above two classes.

My approach is complete this refactoring in several steps ,
refactoring repetitive codes , breakdown long flows can be potential
steps. But I'm not sure whether I should commit final result of this
refactoring at once or commit after each step (millstone ) so that
others can review easily my modification.

WDYT as a best approach for this ?

Also reviews for these changes are highly welcome.

Thanks !
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      -
Web      -