axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to sendViaPost to url
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:40:48 GMT
My understanding about the error trace is you haven't set sufficient
time out for clients (consumers) try to set enough value as follows.

options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(soTimeout);

Also Amila has mentioned some HTTP performance hints here [1] you
could try for that too.

[1] - http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2009/05/improving-axis2-client-http-transport.html

Thanks !

--