axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way for refactoring ?
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:36:03 GMT
It is a good idea to reorganize the code into readable format, however
we need to make sure we are not going to introduce new bugs or remove
working code. IIRC, those are code are very sensitive, some code look
similar but has minor changes. So you need to be extra careful.

[If the code works fine, I would not change the code for only the future
enhancement.]

Deepal