axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "swapna soni" <ss...@nisum.com>
Subject RE: <faultstring>unknown</faultstring>
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:00:22 GMT
Hi Denise,

  Can u please try to engage logging module in ur client program or engage
TCP monitor.. just to see what is the request xml going on? Can u please
tell what type of parameters your are passing.

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denise Wu [mailto:wadienil@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 2:16 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Cc: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: <faultstring>unknown</faultstring>

Hi Swapna,

The call is not reaching the webservice at all as I put some logging
information in the method before doing any processing and nothing is
displayed. Is there another way to know what's going on?

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM, swapna soni <ssoni@nisum.com> wrote:
> Hi Denise,
>
>  Please if you have access to service. Please add some log messages in
> service. You are getting this error in axis2, because service class is
> getting an exception while executing addNumber action. Or check if you are
> sending the right parameter while calling a service.
>
> Thanks,
> Swapna Soni.

org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:451
> )
>        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAx
> isOperation.java:371)
>        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
> n.java:417)
>        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
> peration.java:229)
>        at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
>        at
> edu.co.cake.client.MyServiceStub.addNumbers(MyServiceStub.java:895)

Wadienil.