axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "swapna soni" <ss...@nisum.com>
Subject RE: <faultstring>unknown</faultstring>
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 11:35:34 GMT
Hi Denise,

  Please if you have access to service. Please add some log messages in
service. You are getting this error in axis2, because service class is
getting an exception while executing addNumber action. Or check if you are
sending the right parameter while calling a service.

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denise Wu [mailto:wadienil@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 4:26 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org; java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: <faultstring>unknown</faultstring>

Hi,

I am trying to call my webservice and getting the following error at
the client side.
Tomcat log doesn't show any error as if it didn't receive the method
call, so I have no idea where I can find debugging server info?
Any idea about this type of error and/or where to find more detailed log
file?

Thanks for your help

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: <faultstring>unknown</faultstring>
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:451
)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAx
isOperation.java:371)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
n.java:417)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
peration.java:229)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
        at
edu.co.cake.client.MyServiceStub.addNumbers(MyServiceStub.java:895)