axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ping Liu <pingpinga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Quick Start Guide for WSDL 2.0?
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 15:41:49 GMT
Hi Sagara,

Please let me add some specific example to my previous e-mail explanation.
Let's see this comparison.

In Axis2 QuickStart Guide (ADBClient.java),

StockQuoteServiceStub stub =
                new StockQuoteServiceStub
                ("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteService");

It certainly works.

In browser, the WSDL can be viewed as either

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteService?wsdl

or

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteService?wsdl20

QuickStart Guide generated server code and client code based on *WSDL
1.1*format.

But in my case, if I have

StockQuoteServiceWSDL20Stub stub =
                new StockQuoteServiceWSDL20Stub

("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteServiceWSDL20");

it would fail.

In browser, the WSDL can be viewed as

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteServiceWSDL20?wsdl20

however

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteServiceWSDL20?wsdl

would fail and give error.

The error message is

*[java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/StockQuoteServiceWSDL20 and the WSA
Action = null. If this EPR was previously reachable, please contact the
server administrator.*

StockQuoteServiceWSDL20 generates service code and client code based on *WSDL
2.0* format.

Thanks!

Ping