axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <ami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Error while using rampart
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 11:56:17 GMT
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
<hiranya911@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems the response is not a SOAP envelope, but an HTML page:
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
> Envelope , but found html

Yes, according to stack trace the response it not xml.
Thus, this error usually occurs when service is unable to find
appropriate keys from keystore.
I believe you are using sign/encrypt related security policy. Please
check your keystore parameters are correct.
Also you should find more information in server side logs.

Thanks
AmilaJ