axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From suresh attanayake <suresh.attanay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re: How to write Web Service client for WSDL 2.0?
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 07:34:24 GMT
Hi,
Since you have mentioned "However, if don't explicitly spell out wsdl2, that
is if using http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/reservationService, I'll *get
the same error shown in the web page* like this.", I believe the fault is in
the service side and it has nothing to do with the stub your using.

suresh..