axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: block ?wsdl url
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 18:41:24 GMT
In the current Axis2 trunk, you can add the following parameter to the
services.xml file to disable ?wsdl

<parameter name="exposeServiceMetadata">false</parameter>

This will be available with the next Axis2 release.

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*Member; Apache Software Foundation;