axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Mahesh Buddhika <thilin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rampart , Transport and Sandesha2 Releases
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 04:41:32 GMT
Hi Sagara,

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <
sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now we need to come up with a plan for other releases , this is what I
> thought
>
> 1.) Transport  - I'm willing to release transport 1.6.0 but there is a
> build error with Apache release profile [1]. I'm  waiting to get input
> from Andreas or someone familiar with it.
>
> 2.) Rampart  - It would be great if someone can step forward to give
> heads up about the status of  Rampart release.

All Rampart 1.6(branch) tests and samples work without any issues with Axis2
1.6.0 artifacts. Also there was one issue reported as a blocker[1], but
there is a workaround for this issue. So it is not really a blocker for this
release, but it is something we need to fix for the next minor release.

So all in all, Rampart 1.6 branch is in a good shape for the 1.6.0 release.

Thanks,
Thilina

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-324