axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ping Liu <pingpinga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Quick Start Guide for WSDL 2.0?
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 06:52:07 GMT
Hi Sagara,

Thanks for your message!

I probably didn't describe my question in more clear way.  Now please allow
me to reiterate the question.

Yes, by adding arguments to WSDL2JAVA tool, I was able to successfully
generate both server side Java code and client side Java code (skeleton,
stub...) based on the given WSDL (which is in WSDL 2.0 format).  My goal is
to verify whether these generated Java code actually work correctly.

To do so, I try to write a service client just like the ADBClient described
in QuickStart Guide in Axis2 website at
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/quickstartguide.html#clientadb.
Then I can have the server running locally and have the client send request
to the server and receive response from the server.

However, the ADBClient in Axis2 QuickStart Guide is for WSDL 1.1 while I
have to write a client that will deal with WSDL 2.0.  This is where I am
stuck.  I can follow the QuickStart Guide to write a client for WSDL 1.1.
But I don't know how to write a client for WSDL 2.0.

In summary, I need help on how to write a client for WSDL 2.0.  I have
skeleton, stub generated but don't know how to write a correct service
client to use the stub and therefore test whether the generated skeleton,
stub, etc really work.

Thanks Sagara!

Ping