axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Outdated Axis2 Project's Website building page
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 11:55:41 GMT
Some of the details on "How to Build the Axis2 Project's Website"[1]
page are outdated. I'm planning to make correction and also to enhance
by adding some more content. As I realized following are the steps
need  to follow in order to update Axis2 (Maven) site. Please feel
free to correct or add additional points.

 (Assume site source already updated to the SVN )

1.) Checkout current site from here [2].
2.) Replace above content with newly generated content from release build.
3.) Check in the changes to SVN.
5.) Update content at /www/axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core by running
"svn up "   ( Not sure this is correct ?)

[1] - http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/siteHowTo.html
[2] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/core/site/

Thanks !

--