axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Denise Wu <wadie...@gmail.com>
Subject Stub generated using Axis2 is unable to Maintain session between RESTful service and Client
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 10:33:55 GMT
Hi,

I created a webservice and enabled session management on both server
and client. It works FINE until I enable REST on the client by adding
the 3rd line of code in the serviceStub.java.
The session management stops working.

// add session management
_serviceClient.getOptions().setManageSession(true);
_serviceClient.engageModule("addressing");

// enable REST
 _serviceClient.getOptions().setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_REST,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

Again if a comment the last line of code, session management is re-enabled.

Is that a bug or am I missing something?

I am using:

* Axis2 1.5.4
* Tomcat 7.0.8

Thanks for your help!