axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Bondalapati <anil.bondalap...@oracle.com>
Subject Unable to send compressed message!!
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 23:47:27 GMT
Hi,

I have two webservices deployed on two different servers. (service1 and service2)
>From my client program I have enabled the GZIP format on the request for the serviceClient.

When I make a call to the service1, the message is compressed and sent to the server and everything
looks good.

After some time I made a call to the service2 and the request xml is sent in compressed format
and looks fine.

But Now if I sent the message to the service1, it is in clear text and not using the compressed
format.

Am I missing any options on the ServiceClient. Please let me know if you have faced this problem.

Here is the code I am using:
      &n! bsp;            HttpMethodRetryHandler retry_handler = new DefaultHttpMethodRetryHandler(0,
false);
                    HttpClientParams params = new HttpClientParams();
                    params.setParameter(HttpMethodParams.RETRY_HANDLER, retry_handler);
                    options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT, new org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient(params,
manager));
                options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_GZIP_REQUEST, true);
                options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_ACCEPT_GZIP, true);
                options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_GZIP_RESPONSE, true);
             !     options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, true);

                options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(wsTimeOutInMilliSeconds);
                options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CONNECTION_TIMEOUT, wsTimeOutInMilliSeconds);

                options.setCallTransportCleanup(true);

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anil.