axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From philippe Serenne <psere...@projescience.com>
Subject JIRA 4036 BigDecimal to xs:decimal
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 07:09:11 GMT
Hello all

I just wanted to bring you what I think to be the bug solution on JIRA 4036 as the commited
source on Mai 09 doesn't solve the problemn of the decimal conversion

The issue is the the convertToString methods have diffrenet prototype (object, Byte, int,
...) but no prototype taking a BigDecimal as argument.

So The bug is solved by adding a method with the right signature :

   public static String convertToString(BigDecimal o) {
         return o.toPlainString();
     }

I did it, regenerate the adb jar, it works, but it could be nice for me if the next release
can integrate it..

Best regards
Philippe