axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Peeyush Tuli <peey...@metadesignsolutions.com>
Subject Re: block ?wsdl url
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 05:05:53 GMT
Thanks for the reply,

Is there a scheduled date for the next release of axis2 as of now?

Thanks,
Peeyush

On May 8, 2011, at 12:11 AM, Afkham Azeez wrote:

> In the current Axis2 trunk, you can add the following parameter to the services.xml file
to disable ?wsdl

> <parameter name="exposeServiceMetadata">false</parameter>
>
> This will be available with the next Axis2 release.
>

> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Peeyush Tuli <peeyush@metadesignsolutions.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have an axis2 deployment which is exposed over the web. The deployment is on a tomcat
6.0 with Apache 2.2.3 as the proxy using mod_jk. The customer has imposed a restriction that
wsdl should not be available over a url like it is using http://services/myservice?wsdl .
In the wiki, i found this link -

> http://wso2.org/library/112
>
> I placed blank wsdl document inside META-INF. Using this the ?wsdl url also returns blank
but the services stop working since the axis parser seems to parse the incoming packets based
on the custom wsdl only. Isn't there any other simpler way to achieve this?