axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Malinga <sup...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: build axis2 in IntelliJ
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:16:16 GMT
Hi Chen,

I believe the readme is a bit outdated! :)
Just do a  mvn clean install from the axis2 root directory then it will
build all the things one go. then use mvn idea:idea to create the project
files and load the created .iml project from idea.

If you want to import the source for only a particular module, follow the
same procedure under that module directory. However since modules may depend
one another its best to do a root level build first and then create idea
project files in the module dir.

Hope this helps.

thanks