axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ping Liu <pingpinga...@gmail.com>
Subject How to write Web Service client for WSDL 2.0?
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:11:18 GMT
Hi,

I got the following error when writing a testing Web Service client.

*     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for
the Ope
ration not found is http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/reservationServiceand
the WSA Action = null. If this EPR was previously reachable, please contact
the
server administrator.*

The service itself is generated by WSDL 2.0 and the WSDL can be viewed
successfully at

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/reservationService?wsdl2

However, if don't explicitly spell out wsdl2, that is if using
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/reservationService, I'll get the same
error shown in the web page like this.

*<soapenv:Reason>
<soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">
The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
/axis2/services/reservationService and the WSA Action = null. If this EPR
was previously reachable, please contact the server administrator.
</soapenv:Text>
</soapenv:Reason>*

In the testing client class, I am using

ReservationServiceStub stub = new ReservationServiceStub("
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/reservationService");

I guess I have to set something for this ReservationServiceStub so that the
stub will know to look for wsdl2 instead.

Could anybody let me know how or point me to some helpful resource like
tutorial etc?

Thanks!

Ping