axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Cuiting Chen <kathy.che...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: build axis2 in IntelliJ
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:55:38 GMT
Hi Malinga,

The way I did is quite similar to the first one. After I downloaded the
source code, I put the code in the idea workspace, import it into idea, then

1. I followed the information from the readme.txt: ,
                 1) Use ant (http://ant.apache.org) to build the first time.
 There is a build.xml at the top level which automatically builds the
plugins first and then runs a regular "mvn install".

                 2) Manually "mvn install" both of the plugins in the
following
places: modules/tool/axis2-mar-maven-plugin
modules/tool/axis2-aar-maven-plugin

2. Then I run "mvn idea:idea", after this step, the itellij will reload the
project.

After reloading, there are still those errors about no axiom package etc.

So according to your experience, I should build the source code at first,
then import it to itellij? I am trying this to see what will happen. Thanks
a lot!!

Best regards,
Cuiting

--