axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andreas Veithen (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (AXIS2-5013) Issue in Mail transport for In-Out MEP
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:31:03 GMT


Andreas Veithen commented on AXIS2-5013:

Where does Axiom complain about unexpected characters? The message is "Unexpected EOF in prolog".

> Issue in Mail transport for In-Out MEP
> --------------------------------------
>                 Key: AXIS2-5013
>                 URL:
>             Project: Axis2
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: transports
>            Reporter: Isuru Eranga Suriarachchi
>            Priority: Critical
>         Attachments:
> I tried to Invoke a simple echo service using Axis2 Mail transport. Request message went
into the service properly and the service returns the response value. So the "In" path is
OK. But on the out path, I get the following exception on the client side.
> com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in
>  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
> 	at
> 	at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(
> 	at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(
> 	at
> 	at
> 	at
> 	at org.apache.axis2.builder.SOAPBuilder.processDocument(
> 	at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(
> 	at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(
> 	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.processMail(
> 	at org.apache.axis2.transport.mail.MailTransportListener.access$000(
> So I did some investigation on this issue. When I log into the gmail mail account that
I've used in this sample, the request and response messages are correct. But when I build
the client side input stream (for the response message), it shows as follows.
> <?xml version=3D'1.0' encoding=3D'UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=
> =3D""><soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa=3D=
> ""><wsa:Action>urn:echoResponse</wsa:Ac=
> tion><wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:71bddf37-73ba-42f0-bae2-7de4738ccac8</wsa:Rela=
> tesTo></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><ns:echoResponse xmlns:ns=3D"http://se=
> se></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> The message is broken into lines and there are additional characters added at the end
of each line. But I couldn't find out why this happens. Same MailTransportSender and MailTransportListener
codes are used in both client and server sides. But this happens only on response path. 
> I'll attach everything needed to reproduce this issue. 
> Thanks,
> ~Isuru

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message