axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: An idea about apache axis2
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:01:41 GMT

this is a great idea for expanding the user base of axis2 by making axis2 more 'user-friendly'
to implement and test

1)do you have links for microsoft IIS web-service tester we can look at??
2)which complex datatypes does WS02 server need to support??

many thanks for the suggestion,
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.