axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Isn't it time for us to move to Java 6?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:39:35 GMT
Andreas IMO Oracle's willingness to provide commercial support for JDK 1.5
is not a reason for us to keep supporting JDK 1.5. If our primary user
community (who use our open source code) cannot use it on the publicly
available Java platform then we should move away.

Sanjiva.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com