axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Isn't it time for us to move to Java 6?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 04:44:40 GMT
What I've been observing is the world is gradually moving away from Java 5,
most of the people who download a JDK download JDK 6. The JRE itself
contains many improvements. Sticking to JDK5 means, Axis2 does not get
tested of Java 6 on a regular basis by the developers, so we cannot give
100% assurance that everything in Axis2 works fine with Java 6.

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*