axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Cuiting Chen <kathy.che...@googlemail.com>
Subject SOAPMonitor: ClassNotFoundException happened after modifying the applet class
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:17:56 GMT
Hi there,

I am trying to use SOAPMonitor to get some information from the SOAP
packages.

I run the original SOAPMonitor module 1.5.4, it works well.

Then I modified the SOAPMonitorApplet class a little bit, just trying to let
it show the message id. After compiling and packing, i replaced the
axis2-soapmonitor-servlet-1.5.4.jar file and related classes files in
<CATALINA_HOME>/webapps/axis2/ with
the newly generated counterparts, then I tried to run the soapmonitor again,
it came out an exception that "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.axis2.soapmonitor.applet.SOAPMonitorApplet.class".

Did I miss some important steps? Does anyone have any experience similar to
this case? Thanks in advance!!

--
Best regards,
Cuiting Chen