axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Fram <st...@caring.com>
Subject Looking for help
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 17:43:13 GMT
Hi --

We are looking for some quick help from someone who knows Axis2 well -- and am happy to offer
a consulting rate to anyone on the core team who could help us debug.

The short of the problem is:
 -> We are presenting a SOAP interface to a partner who uses Axis2, but we have no in-house
expertise in Java or Axis2 (ruby shop)
 -> Because of the nature of the partnership, it's become our responsibility to figure
out why the Axis2 consumer is not working
 -> We produce WSDL, which validates fine in Axis2 and generated a client in Eclipse
 -> The partner uses Junit to test the client against the service, and JUnit says that
there are two SOAP envelopes being returned
 -> We are able to make calls successfully from other SOAP clients (ruby, PHP), and can
visually verify that there is only one SOAP envelope

Let me know if you are interested in a quick consulting gig to help us out with this.

Thanks for any support,

Steve Fram
CIO, Caring.com
steve@caring.com