axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Singh, Rajneesh [Tech]" <Rajneesh.Si...@gs.com>
Subject Question on WebServices Request/Response
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:34:09 GMT
Hi,

I am a developer and Developing over web services. I have a requirement of Single Web service
Method Call will have multiple response.

Illustration

Web Service Method call ---------Request -----------> Server side
Response 1<------------------------------------------------Server side
Response2<-------------------------------------------------Server side
Response3<-------------------------------------------------Server side

Could you please help me in getting into it

Thanks,
Rajneesh Singh
+001-212-934-6148
+091-988-659-5863

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
See http://www.gs.com/disclaimer/global_email for important risk disclosures, conflicts of
interest and other terms and conditions relating to this e-mail and your reliance on information
contained in it.  This message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.  See
http://www.gs.com/disclaimer/email for further information on confidentiality and the risks
of non-secure electronic communication.  If you cannot access these links, please notify us
by reply message and we will send the contents to you.