axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <ami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Rampart Policy - how to introduce a supporting token
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 03:07:08 GMT
On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Shyameni Wijekoon <shyameniw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We group of students of University of Moratuwa are working on a project
> to integrate OpenID and WS-Security. We are planing to introduce a new token
> to rampart policy which wraps openid tokens. this new token will be created
> similar to the Username token.
>
> So far we have added
>
> a Model and
> a Builder for this token and
> added an entry in org.apache.neethi.builders.AssertionBuilder file.
>
> The policy.xml configurations are as follows.
>
> <sp:SignedSupportingTokens
> xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy">
>             <wsp:Policy>
>                 <sp:OpenIDToken
> sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient"
> />
>           </wsp:Policy>
> </sp:SignedSupportingTokens>
>
> But the problem is Rampart is not recognizing this new token as a
> SignedSupportingToken.

"But the problem is Rampart is not recognizing this new token as a
 SignedSupportingToken."

Can you explain what exactly you meant by above statement ?
Is it that,
          1. OpenIDToken token is not loaded into the rampart ? OR
          2. In the message generated, the openId token is not signed ?

It seems you have done everything correctly in-order to load
OpenIdToken in Rampart. To confirm this you can debug and have a break
point in org.apache.neethi.AssertionBuilderFactory and check
registeredBuilders map. If openId assertion builder is properly
configured then it should appear in the registeredBuilders map.

Thanks
AmilaJ