axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.6 release plan
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 18:04:30 GMT
 When I run TCK for last time around half of  test cases were failed. I
didn't make any configuration change or had no time to investigate about
failing test cases , with some modifications we may  improve the pass rate.
But I also believe it will take much more time to pass complete TCK.

BTW recently I have added small  documentation to the TCK run script so that
Axis2 devs can easily run it.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga