axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sardar Hussain <>
Subject [Axis2] Client and service conversation
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 02:45:21 GMT

I need to engage a client and a service in a conversation prior to letting the service allow
the client invoke its operations. For that I have a module that includes a handler and catches
at every message that passes through that handler. However I need to make that module work
as for accessing the client back and forth for getting some additional information and preserving
the old state (maintaining the session). Can any body hint at or point at a code that do such
type of work, I need WS-Conversation type of implementation.

Sardar Hussain

View raw message