axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Jarvis" <David.Jar...@osr.nsw.gov.au>
Subject [Axis2] Enable SSL on JBoss
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 05:56:39 GMT
Hi, this seems a basic question but i can't find a clear answer after an hour of googling:

I know how to enable SSL on JBoss5.
But how do i configure my axis2 web service to work with SSL on the server side ?
I have a very simple axis2 web service (working ok) deployed per the axis2 quick start guide
(AXOIM classes).
Some posts say i have to use Rampart ? Others say just add <security-constraint> to
axis2's web.xml.

My client is an EJB3 (again using axis2 AXIOM classes). Do i need to do anything on the client
side too ? Some posts
mention:
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "path/to/ keystore");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "password");

thanks
Dave

The information in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient only.
It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose, copy, distribute, take any action or reliance on it.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

Warning: E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.