axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Impact analysis on Axis java 2
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:03:51 GMT
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>wrote:

>  On 1/20/2011 5:12 AM, Kanchana Welagedara wrote:
>
> Hi Folks;
>

> I'm trying to develop a tool which to identify web service
> dependencies,stubs/skeleton granularity ,
>
> What kind of dependencies? are you referring to something like BPEL?

service /client based jar dependencies/any

>  service mapping and impact change analysis tool.
> I have some statics data (method call ,order of the method invocation)
> generated based on some .Net client stubs which consumes a Axis java
> service.There is a middle frame work where that end point URL,invocation
> method  in client stub can be different from the actual service URL and the
> actual service method. Based these statistical data (not the dynamic environment
> )how would i recognized that service served by which client and vice verca.
>
> I think you need to get some data from the middle framework you have
> mentioned.

Can't we locate the actual WS service ,method name from EPR ? how do we
extract EPR value from actual service when comparing WSDL file ,if it's not
a the service url given in WSDL?
Isn't is proxy which should always  know the actual URL  of the service?

Following using handler tutorial
http://blogs.deepal.org/2009/02/writing-axis2-module.html
forgetting about the middle tire dependencies in my system.If I set a
handler in the axis 2 java soap engine will it invoke for all the services ?
and get me a token from each client which reach all the deployed services
and identify the each client call uniquely which consumes which service ?
how can we store such Data ? in call ? XML? DB?

Seems this is a approach to untouched the skeletons in server side.isnt it
?How common is this handler in any soap engine?Should be a generic isn't it?