axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting a services.xml for JAX-WS services
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 04:54:47 GMT
Isuru,
I think we need a generic way of associating services.xml file with any
service type. What I;ve been thinking is, we can have a post Axis service
creation in the deployment phase, where the AxisService object created by
the deployer is updated based on an associated services.xml file. Else, we
can give this option to the Deployer author, whereby, the author will call
this Util, and pass in the AxisService, and optionally the services.xml
File, and then this util will update the AxisService.

In WSO2 Data Services, the Data service deployer has its own way of getting
stuff from the services.xml file. So, it is better to have a unified way
of doing this instead of implementing it for each and every deployer
separately.

Azeez

--
*Afkham Azeez*