axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Rampart 1.5.1 release (Take 3)
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:29:22 GMT
Kudos for managing that release and updating the Rampart release
process to use the latest tools! I think that this is an important
step forward to do more regular releases and to better respond to the
needs of downstream projects such as Synapse.

I didn't yet publish the announcement for Axis2 1.5.4 and Sandesha2
1.4. I intentionally delayed the announcement until the Rampart
release was complete, and I will now prepare a combined announcement
for all three projects.

Andreas