axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.6 release plan
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:59:15 GMT
I have configured Maven release plug in locally for Woden trunk and had a
successful dry run in last December, Woden M9 release can be start any time.
If Axis2 1.6 plan to go with Axiom 1.2.11 version it's better to use same
Axiom version for Woden too. I will start Woden release just after the Axom
release.

Thanks !

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com