axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Creating Eclipse Features and a p2 repository for Axis2 Eclipse plugins
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:48:59 GMT
I don't see any issue with using this plugin, but I'm more worried
about using the WSO2 Maven repository. While preparing the Rampart
release we discovered that this repository contains artifacts with the
same groupId/artifactId/version as artifacts in Maven central, but
with different content [1]. This is a potential source for build
instabilities. For Rampart we solved that by removing the WSO2
repository so that only artifacts from Maven central are used. I think
that right now, none of the Axis2 projects use the WSO2 repository.

Andreas

[1] http://markmail.org/message/botp2pirxkvj7wap