axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 Hackathon [04/01/11 - 06/01/11] - GMT+5:30
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 07:19:48 GMT
Folks,

We are planning to conduct another series of hackathons on Axis2 on the
trunk targeting the 1.6 release from the trunk.

To start with we are going to have a 3 day hackathon on the WSO2 premisses
in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This will start from 04/01/11 and will go till
06/01/11 and the time zone is (GMT + 5:30). We will also be there on the
Axis2 IRC channel on the day time in this period so any body who would like
to contribute remotely are more than welcome.

Our main focus of this hackathon is to resolve all the Blockers and High
Priority issues, that is Priority 1 and 2 (all together there are about 50
issues).

Thanks,
Ruwan

--