axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Raghu Upadhyayula <rupadhyay...@responsys.com>
Subject Unable to view the WSDL after Axis2 1.5.3 upgrade ...
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:31:01 GMT
Hi,

                After I upgraded to Axis2 1.5.3 I'm unable to see the WSDL in the browser
using the URL http://localhost/webservices/services/MyServiceName?wsdl

                I'm getting a blank page.

                When I debugged I found that the "configContext.getAxisConfiguration().getServices()"
was returning an empty HashMap.

                And I put a debug point in AxisServlet init method to see if the services
is set correctly and found that the code is looking for services.xml file directly under WEB-INF
directory whereas my services.xml & the wsdl are located under WEB-INF/services/MyServiceName/META-INF
directory.

                Has anything changed in 1.5.3 code regarding the location of services.xml???

Thanks
Raghu