axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Fernando Cesar Silva" <fsi...@synchro.com.br>
Subject Proxy Configurations
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 17:33:28 GMT
I’m experiencing some problems trying to configure a Proxy Server in Axis
1.5.1.

As we can read at  <http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_5/http-transport.html#auth>
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_5/http-transport.html#auth we can configure the
Proxy editing axis2.xml or using JVM Properties.

“…if you don't want to go through writing the above parameter you could use
Java Networking Properties for open proxies…”

In Axis1 we used the JVM Properties with no problems, in Axis2, when I set
the JVM Properties, Axis2 simply ignore these properties, i.e., looking to
my gateway logs I saw that my request doesn’t look for the proxy to
authenticate.

When I edit the WEB-INF\conf\axis2.xml file (what makes sense to me), the
configuration has no effect, i.e., looking to my gateway logs I saw that my
request doesn’t look for the proxy to authenticate.

When I edit the axis2_default.xml file located within the
axis2-kernel-1.5.1.jar under the package “org\apache\axis2\deployment” (what
doesn’t make any sense to me) my requests start to look for my proxy.

Did I make myself clear?

How is the best way to configure a Proxy Server ins Axis2??

Thanks.

 <mailto:fsilva@synchro.com.br> Fernando Cesar da Silva | developer | Phone:
+55 19 3794 1608 R.1674

 <http://www.synchro.com.br/> Synchro Solução Fiscal – 17 anos | SPED | NFe