axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chanaka Jayasena <chan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 site redesigning
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 05:35:59 GMT
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:29 AM, Srinath Perera <srinath@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Chanaka,
>
> In https://cwiki.apache.org/AXIS2/, it seems you can create an account
> yourself. Can you check and let me know if there is trouble.

--Srinath

Great. I created an account. I can manage pages with the default privileges.
I think the wiki will look nice if we can apply Confluence "Left Navigation
Theme". This Directory Studio Wiki space has this theme applied to it
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSTUDIO/Index. Right now I
don't have permission to do this. And also to change the content in the
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/index.html, I might need some access rights.

thanks,
Chanaka