axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Axis2 1.5.2
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:44:17 GMT
Raghu,

It's now exactly 3 months ago that we started to talk about the 1.5.2
release. Coming up with new wish list items a couple of hours after we
get the three binding +1 votes is a bit late. However, we can merge
the changes for AXIS2-4465 to the 1.5 branch so that it will get into
1.5.3. Note that after all the cleanups and improvements to the
build/release process, it should now only take 1-2 weeks to publish a
new release from the 1.5 branch.

Andreas

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 16:04, Raghu Upadhyayula
<rupadhyayula@responsys.com> wrote:
> Andreas,
>
>        Is it possible to merge the fix for Axis2-4465 into the 1.5.2 release???  You
said that the fix for this issue is in trunk and I was hoping that Axis2 1.6 release will
have this fix, but since you are not releasing Axis2 1.6 now, I was thinking if you can merge
this fix to 1.5.2???

>        Since you'll be releasing 1.5.2 now, I'm not sure how many more months we
have to wait for 1.6 to be released.