axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Creation of the 1.6 branch
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:14:12 GMT
Hi,

These days I'm in a client site and  really busy with my daytime job
and I don't think I can release Woden  myself until mid December , It
would be great if any one else willing to be a RM for Woden this time.
Since last few months Woden code base is stable and ready for next
release, I was start to configure maven-release-plug-in but couldn't
finish it , only remaining tasks are  Maven release configuration plus
dry run , other details are mentioned here [1] , I also can help in
the mailing list.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/WodenReleaseGuide

Thanks ,

Sagara Gunathunga