axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request of Linking with a codeFest
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:18:03 GMT
HI Prateek,

I added you on line and waited for you for couple of hours.We had a 25
minutes of valuable time of conf call with Senaka and Amila which helped to
look at different angles of contribution since we got number of hours from
QA resources as well.We concluded on following areas to start with.

Start as a User for newbies
Fixing existing bugs and send patches to the list
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?pager/start=50
Performance testing
Interoperability testing
Fine bugs fixes
Use Code Quality tools and Testing
Documentation

Hope to sync up with you on the mailing list ,May be we can conduct a
Hackathon
/BR
Kanchana