axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request of Linking with a codeFest
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:10:57 GMT
Hi Shivendra

Appreciatively couple core devs(Senaka ,Amila) from axis java 2 joined with
our code fest we conducted last Friday.Following are the lists of
contributions we will be working on.Let's conduct a hackathon (sync up and
write code together on a scheduled time) once all the newbies gets their
hands dirty with axis 2.If you are comfortable to start with following
contribution area. Please go ahead and start.

Start as a User for newbies
Fixing existing bugs and send patches to the list
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?pager/start=50
Performance testing
Interoperability testing
Fine bugs fixes