axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Zhou <raywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject multiple soap Headers in axis2/axiom
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:12:40 GMT
Hi All,

I am moving from axis/java to axis2/java. I am encountering a few issues. One of them has
to do with soap headers in soap envelope.

In axis/java, I used to do like this:

   Vector headers = soapenvelope.getHeaders();

This is to get all the soap headers (soap:header) from a soap envelope. But I noticed that
in axis2/java/AXIOM, this is NOT possible. It seems like always assume there is only one soapHeader,
so you can only do something like this:

   SOAPHeader header = envelope.getHeader();

My question is: Is this a known issue or it is the new restriction from specifications (you
can have only one soap headers)?

Thanks in advance!
Raymond