axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: RES: How to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:36:33 GMT
Hi Fernando:

It would help if you could give us a few more details about exactly what you
want to do here.  First off, are you using Axis2 as a client or a server, and
when you say you want to remove the mustUnderstand attribute, do you mean
when you're sending a message, or receiving one?  In other words - what is
the actual problem you are trying to solve?

As Deepal points out, the default value for mustUnderstand is false, so
having the attribute present in a message with a value of "false" is pretty
much equivalent to not having it there from a logical (although not lexical)
point of view.

Thanks,
--Glen