axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Fernando Cesar Silva" <fsi...@synchro.com.br>
Subject RES: How to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:44:15 GMT
I would like to share my disappointing with this mailing list.

Yesterday was the second time (the first time was in 26/08/2010) I asked
about removing the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute from the SOAP message.
Both of my messages was completely ignored.

This mailing list looks like a closed circuit, i.e., you guys discuss a lot
between each other, but when someone out of the circuit ask something,
nobody helps..This attitude isn't healthy for the community.

I'm using Axis in a very big project (Electronic Invoice) in Brazil,
involving all the 27 states of Brazil and thousands of companies (like Vale,
the world's biggest mining company)...like a lot of people that are working
in big projects, I will have to run from Axis to Apache CXF that at this
moment looks like much better.

Thanks,

Fernando Cesar.